Our Global Policies page, added to the My Account section for Yesware Administrators, allows Admins to set Account-wide policies for some of our most popular features. Checking a box and hitting "Save" will enable these features by default for all account members, ensuring settings continuity across the entire user base.
Articles in this section
- How do I add colleagues to my account?
- How do I remove colleagues from my account?
- What are Global Policies?
- How do I re-authenticate if my Yesware login has expired?
- How do I make sure I'm on the latest version of Yesware?
- How can I purchase only 1 seat when I have multiple people on my trial or account?
- Which CRMs do you support?
- How do I enable BCC to CRM?
- Where can I find my BCC address in Salesforce?
- What are Yesware BETA features?