To set account-wide policies for some of our most popular features, you must be a Yesware admin/account manager. To access the self service portal, select the Yesware drop down in Gmail or go to the Menu section of the Yesware Sidebar in O365 and select "My Account." From there, navigate to the "Global Policies" section of the left hand menu. By checking a box and hitting "Save," (please note, you need to make these changes one at a time) you will enable these features by default for all account members, ensuring settings continuity across the entire user base. If you need to make changes for an individual, you can do so under the "Permissions" for that user.
Articles in this section
- How do I add colleagues to my account?
- How do I remove colleagues from my account?
- What are Global Policies?
- How do I re-authenticate if my Yesware login has expired?
- How do I make sure I'm on the latest version of Yesware?
- Which CRMs do you support?
- How do I enable BCC to CRM?
- Where can I find my BCC address in Salesforce?
- Is Yesware GDPR compliant?
- How do I uninstall Yesware?