Yesware's Book A Time feature currently shows only a single calendar at a time. Viewing of multiple calendars simultaneously may be available in the future. In the meantime, however, you can book on someone else's calendar. To learn more about that, click here.
Articles in this section
- What is Yesware’s Book A Time feature?
- How do I suggest a time for a meeting?
- What does the meeting duration selector do?
- Who gets invited to the Book a Time meeting?
- What calendars show up in Book A Time?
- How can I view available times on multiple calendars?
- What happens if the original meeting times are now unavailable?
- Which calendar owns the booked meeting?
- Will Book A Time events automatically sync to Salesforce?
- Which Yesware plans provide the Book a Time feature?