You can suggest large blocks of times for your meetings and let Book A Time create the available time slots for meetings. Select the meeting duration and Yesware will automatically break your available times into meeting-length slots.
Articles in this section
- What is Yesware’s Book A Time feature?
- How do I suggest a time for a meeting?
- What calendars show up in Book A Time?
- How can I view available times on multiple calendars?
- What does the meeting duration selector do?
- Which Yesware plans provide the Book a Time feature?
- When creating a meeting invitation, how do I suggest exact times for meetings?
- Who gets invited to the meeting?
- What happens if the original meeting times are now unavailable?
- Which calendar owns the booked meeting?