The meeting duration selector lets you choose how long you want your custom availability meeting to be. You can suggest large blocks of times for your meetings and let Meeting Scheduler create the available time slots for the meeting. Select the meeting duration and Yesware will automatically break your available times into meeting-length slots.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up different 'working hours' for my meeting types? [Gmail]
- Can a recipient reschedule a meeting scheduled through Meeting Scheduler?
- How to Add a Personalized Meeting Title in Meeting Scheduler [Gmail]
- What Logic Is Used To Determine Who Gets The Meeting When Using Round Robin?
- When Do I Need To Remove Users From Round Robin?
- How Many Team Members Can I Add To Our Round Robin?
- How Do I Use Round Robin In Meeting Scheduler?
- What is Meeting Scheduler? [Gmail]
- How Do I Set Up Meeting Scheduler? [Gmail]
- How Do I Use Meeting Scheduler? [Gmail]