By default, Book A Time will display and book meetings on your own calendar. Using the "Book on Calendar" drop-down, you can switch to another calendar that you have "make changes" permission for. This lets you schedule meetings on those calendars instead.
Articles in this section
- What is Yesware’s Book A Time feature?
- How do I suggest a time for a meeting?
- What does the meeting duration selector do?
- Who gets invited to the Book a Time meeting?
- What calendars show up in Book A Time?
- How can I view available times on multiple calendars?
- What happens if the original meeting times are now unavailable?
- Which calendar owns the booked meeting?
- Will Book A Time events automatically sync to Salesforce?
- Which Yesware plans provide the Book a Time feature?