By default, Book A Time will display your calendar. Using the "Book on Calendar" dropdown, you can switch to another calendar that you have "make changes" permission for. This lets you schedule meetings on those calendars.
Articles in this section
- What is Yesware’s Book A Time feature?
- Which Yesware plans provide the Book a Time feature?
- How do I suggest a time for a meeting?
- What calendars show up in Book A Time?
- What does the meeting duration selector do?
- When creating a meeting invitation, how do I suggest exact times for meetings?
- How can I view available times on multiple calendars?
- Who gets invited to the meeting?
- What happens if the original meeting times are now unavailable?
- Which calendar owns the booked meeting?