By default, Book A Time will display your calendar. Using the "Book on Calendar" dropdown, you can switch to another calendar that you have "make changes" permission for. This lets you schedule meetings on those calendars.
Articles in this section
- What is Yesware’s Book A Time feature?
- How do I suggest a time for a meeting?
- What calendars show up in Book A Time?
- How can I view available times on multiple calendars?
- What does the meeting duration selector do?
- Which Yesware plans provide the Book a Time feature?
- When creating a meeting invitation, how do I suggest exact times for meetings?
- Who gets invited to the meeting?
- What happens if the original meeting times are now unavailable?
- Which calendar owns the booked meeting?