Campaigns requires a Premium or Enterprise level plan
Campaigns is available using either Gmail or O365
If we detect an Out of Office reply from a recipient in a Campaign, you'll be alerted and presented with a new task in the Campaign sidebar with the option to reschedule the recipient’s next touch. Note that rescheduled touches are available in Gmail only at this time.
To reschedule the next touch:
1. Select "Reschedule" at the bottom of the To Do card for the recipient.
2. Use the drop arrow to choose a new date on the calendar.
3. Click the blue "Set" button to finalize rescheduling the recipient's next touch.
- What is Yesware's Campaigns feature?
- What touches can I add to a campaign?
- How can I add recipients to a campaign?
- How can I edit a campaign?
- Can I share my campaigns?