Yesware's Campaigns feature has a limit of 1000 recipients per upload (using "Add to Campaign" in Salesforce or a CSV upload) and a limit of 5000 recipients per campaign.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a list in Salesforce for Campaigns?
- How do I map fields to be merged from my CSV into my emails?
- How do I export a CSV from Salesforce to use with Campaigns?
- What is Yesware’s Campaigns feature?
- Is there a limit to how many recipients can be added into a Campaign?
- What happens when I connect with a recipient on a Campaign?
- What touches can I add to a Campaign?
- Is there a maximum number of touches I can have in a Campaign?
- When are new Tasks loaded into Campaigns?
- How can I edit a Campaign?