Yesware's Touchpoints feature has a recipient limit of 1000 per each upload (using "Add to Campaign" in Salesforce or a CSV upload) and a limit of 5000 recipients per campaign.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit to how many recipients can be added into a Touchpoints Campaign?
- What is Yesware’s Touchpoints feature?
- What types of campaigns can be set up in Touchpoints?
- What touches can I add to a Campaign?
- Is there a maximum number of touches I can have in a Campaign?
- When are new Tasks loaded into Touchpoints?
- How can I edit a Campaign?
- How can I add Prospects to a Campaign?
- How can I remove a prospect from a Campaign?
- What happens if my prospect is out of office?