To synchronize events from Salesforce to Google calendar, your Salesforce administrator must install the latest version of the Yesware Salesforce package. If you would like to sync events from Salesforce to Google calendar, please use the "Send us a question" option in the top-right corner of this page to request the package from our Support team.
Articles in this section
- What is Yesware calendar sync?
- How do I set-up Yesware calendar sync?
- How do I use Yesware calendar sync?
- How do I sync meetings from Salesforce into Google Calendar?
- Can I sync recurring events?
- What are Shared Activities?
- How do I identify an Event in Salesforce that was created through Calendar Sync?