The Campaigns by Campaign Report provides a quick overview of the usage and performance for personal and team Campaigns. It allows all team members to view the Campaigns performance of all members of their Teams for all time. For each Campaign, it shows the number of unique recipients in progress, the number of recipients who have gone through a Campaign, the percentage of those tracked emails that are opened, the percentage of those that have a link that has been clicked, and the percentage that receive a connection. This information can be easily sorted for more deliberate searching to compare successful Campaigns engagement across an entire team. This report is designed to help you understand Campaign activity and outcomes to improve how you and your team use Campaigns for prospecting and follow-up, by comparing what’s working or not working. Use the "Search" function to find a campaign, all the campaigns owned by a specific teammate, or all the campaigns shared with a specific team.
The report includes when the data was last refreshed, as well as the following metrics:
- Campaign: The name of the campaign, the user who owned it, and the team(s) shared with (if any)
- In Progress Recipients: The number of recipients still receiving campaign touches across all the users' campaigns (personal and shared)
- Total Recipients: Total recipients a user has ever added across all of their campaigns
- Open Percentage: Of all the recipients added to a campaign, the fraction of recipients who opened an email touch at least one time
- Click Percentage: Of all the recipients added to a campaign, the fraction of recipients who clicked an email touch at least one time where the "Track Links & Template Attachments" box was checked off
- Connected Percentage: Of all the recipients added to a campaign, the fraction of recipients who connected via reply or phone - note that the reply can be to a different message (all inbound emails and replies in thread outside of the campaign are considered if the user hasn’t been added to another campaign)
- Meetings Booked: Total meetings booked through Meeting Scheduler across all the users' campaigns - note this is only the first meeting booked per recipient in the Campaign
Click "Download Report" to export to CSV the data contained in the table.