Not if you don't want them to. You can use the "Breathing Room" feature under "Advanced Settings" in your Meeting Scheduler Settings. If you need time to prepare or follow up between meetings, you can use this setting to give yourself a breather. For example, if you choose a 15 minute Breathing Room time, we’ll make sure that you always have 15 minutes before and after any meetings.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up different 'working hours' for my meeting types? [Outlook]
- How to Add a Personalized Meeting Title in Meeting Scheduler [Outlook]
- What Logic Is Used To Determine Who Gets The Meeting When Using Round Robin?
- When Do I need To Remove Users From Round Robin?
- How Many Team Members Can I Add To Our Round Robin?
- How Do I Use Round Robin In Meeting Scheduler?
- What is Meeting Scheduler? [Outlook]
- How Do I Set Up Meeting Scheduler? [Outlook]
- How Do I Use Meeting Scheduler? [Outlook]
- How Do I Create a Custom Meeting Type in Meeting Scheduler? [Outlook]