Meeting Scheduler allows you to add colleagues to your Meeting Types so that they will be added to the meeting when it is booked, and their schedule will be considered when presenting scheduling options to the recipient. If you routinely include your manager, sales engineer, or AE on your meetings, you can add them to the Meeting Type, and they will automatically be invited upon booking.
To Add a Colleague:
- When you are creating a new meeting type," select "Show Advanced Settings"
- Find the "Add Others to Meeting" section
- Enter the email address of the person you'd like to include
- Hit "Enter"
Items to Note:
- You can add up to 5 colleagues, but keep in mind, the more people you add, the fewer time slots will be available
- For the colleagues' availability to be considered, you must have at least "view" access to their calendar
- If you do not have "view" access to their calendar, Meeting Scheduler will add them to the invite, but will not consider their availability when presenting scheduling options
- If you add a colleague to one Meeting Type, they will not automatically be added to any other Meeting Types you have
- You can have the same colleague on multiple Meeting Types
- You can add colleagues who do not use Yesware
- To remove a colleague, click the "x" next to their email address