If you like to stop receiving notifications for emails sent to your colleagues (Colleague Events), please visit your Preferences section of Yesware in your Gmail account.
- Click on the Yesware menu in the top-left of Gmail.
- Choose Preferences > Tracking.
- Toggle off Colleague Events which will turn off notifications when a colleague opens a tracked email.
For Yesware users on O365, you can make this change by doing the following:
- Open the Yesware sidebar and choose the Tracking Tab
- Click Tracking Events Settings in the arrow menu to the right of "All Events"
- Select Colleague Events and then switch the toggle to OFF.