If you would like to stop receiving notifications for emails sent to your colleagues (Colleague Events), please visit your Preferences menu of Yesware in your Gmail account.
- Click on the "Yesware" drop-down at the top-left of Gmail.
- Choose "Preferences" and navigate to the "Tracking" section.
- Toggle "Colleague Events" off, which will disable notifications when a colleague opens a tracked email.
For Yesware users on O365, you can make this change by doing the following:
- Open the Yesware sidebar and choose the "Tracking" tab
- Select the arrow to the right of "All Events" and select "Tracking Events Settings"
- Select "Colleague Events" and then switch the toggle to OFF.