If you are having trouble accepting permissions, try scrolling down to the bottom. The scrollbar in this panel is very subtle (sometimes even invisible), but if you hover over the dialog box and scroll using your mouse, trackpad, or keyboard (press up/down arrows), you should be able to click the blue "Accept" button.
Please also make sure you are using a Chrome browser and are not blocking any cookies. You can check this by going to your Chrome Settings.
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More Settings
- At the bottom, click Advanced
- Under Privacy and security, click Site settings
- Click Cookies
- Toggle the switch for Block third-party cookies to Off
- Be sure to have Yesware.com listed as one of the sites under your Allow tab
- Refresh Gmail
If you are still running into issues, please use the "Submit a Request" form at help.yesware.com to contact our Support Team.