Our Enterprise plan integrates directly with Salesforce.com, the world’s leading CRM provider.
We also offer a solution that will work for a variety of CRMs for our Pro and Premium users who are using Gmail as their email platform. Our BCC email feature will automatically send a copy of your emails into your CRM. If your CRM provides a BCC email address or unique dropbox address, we can send a copy of your outbound messages into the CRM via email.
All you need to do is drop your CRM's unique address in Yesware's preferences. You can read the full instructions here.
Here are the instructions for finding that unique address in popular CRM tools:
- The BCC to CRM address for Salesforce can be found under the My Settings or Setup option in the top right corner of Salesforce. Simply click on your name and select My Settings. From there, select "My Email to Salesforce" under the "Email" tab to find the BCC address. If you are on our Enterprise plan of Yesware, you do not need to use the CRM email address. Instead, you will want to authenticate your Salesforce account to setup the automatic sync.
- You can find the BCC email address under the Email integration settings in Pipedrive.
- The BCC address can be found under Admin > Email Archiving settings in SugarCRM. For full instructions on how to locate this address, check out this support article from SugarCRM.
- You can find the BCC email address under My Preferences > Mail drop box in Capsule. For full instructions on how to locate this address, check out this support article from Capsule.
- The BCC address can be found when opening a contact card and selecting the email tab in Base. You can find the email address on the bottom left corner of this page.
- To locate your BCC address for Zoho, check out this support article on their help center.
We don't integrate with CRMs like Microsoft Dynamics because they don't support the email BCC feature that we use to sync email with other CRMs.