If you're a Team Leader on the Premium and Enterprise plans, you can share your templates with your Team Members. Through the Template Manager pages in Gmail or Outlook, you can "move" or "duplicate" the templates to your team folders. You can also quickly hit the "Share with Team" button on a template.
You can access the Template Manager in Gmail through the "Templates" option in the Yesware dashboard at the top of Gmail. In Outlook, you can access this page by selecting the "Menu" section of the Yesware Sidebar and then clicking "Manage Templates."
You can also create and manage templates through your Yesware account on app.yesware.com. Simply select the Templates icon in the left hand menu once you're there. From there, you can create new folders or templates for personal use or to share with your team. On this page, Team Leaders can create, share, or move templates into their Teams' folders. To share an existing template:
- Navigate to the Template
- Select "Share with Team" button at the bottom of the page
- In the box that appears, select which Team and folder you'd like to save the Template
- The template will be shared with those team members (Please note, if you click the "Share with Team," button, it will no longer be accessible in your Personal folder; to have two copies, instead choose "Duplicate")
- Navigate to the template
- Select “More” in the bottom right
- Choose "Move Template"
- In the dialog box, switch from Personal to Team
- Then, select the team and the folder you want to move the template to
- The template will be shared with those team members (Please note, if you "move" a Template from a Personal to Shared folder, it will no longer be accessible in your Personal folder; to have two copies, instead choose "duplicate")
To create a Template and share it with a Team at that time:
- Click "New Template"
- As you are setting it up, in the "Save in Folder" section, select "Edit"
- Click "Team"
- Then, select the team and folder you want to save the template to
- Once you create and save the Template, it will be shared with those team members
Once a template has been shared, individual team members must refresh their Gmail or Outlook inbox to have access to the template.
Reordering templates within a folder is accomplished by navigating to the folder and selecting the "Custom Sort" button in the upper left. This will let you drag and drop templates to get the desired order you would like.
Only Team Leaders can create or move templates into their Teams.