The number next to your template is the reply rate (percentage) for that template. If you haven't used the template, there will be a dash. This is meant to indicate the likelihood of receiving a reply when using that template and is generated based on replies received from previous uses of that template. You can also view full usage information about your templates on your template reply report.
Articles in this section
- What are Yesware templates and how do I create them?
- How do I share templates?
- How do I move templates between categories?
- How do I edit or delete existing templates?
- Can I add additional template categories?
- Can templates use HTML and images?
- How do I use placeholders in templates?
- Why are my templates not formatted properly?
- What are favorite templates?
- What information populates dynamic templates?