Team Leaders can create and manage templates through the Yesware account on app.yesware.com. In Gmail or Outlook, select Yesware > My Account > Templates. From there, Team Leaders can create or move templates into their Teams categories.
To share an existing template:
- Navigate to the template
- Select “Move”
- In the dialog box select the team and the category you want to move the template to
- The template will be shared with those team members
Reordering templates is accomplished by navigating to the category and choosing “reorder”. This will let you drag and drop templates to get the desired order you would like. When finished, select “Done”.
Only Team Leaders can create or move templates into their Teams.
This can also be done through Gmail and Outlook.
In our Gmail product:
- Open a Gmail compose window
- Click on the "Templates" menu in the bottom-right corner of the compose window
- Navigate to the current location of the template that you want to move and click on it.
- Click on "move" and select the category to which you'd like to move the template.
In our Outlook tool:
- Launch the Template Manger by clicking the Template button in the Yesware section of the Outlook ribbon.
- Select the template in question and use the Move option in the bottom right.