If the contact appears in a role on an open opportunity within Salesforce, Yesware will automatically associate newly sent emails, as well as replies, opens, and link-click events from that contact, with the opportunity.
Articles in this section
- What is Background Sync?
- How do I leverage Summary-Task Logging?
- How does the Yesware Sync Selector work?
- How many API calls does Yesware use?
- What versions of Salesforce are compatible to sync with Yesware?
- How do I create a Salesforce contact or task from within the Salesforce Sidebar?
- How do I enable my emails, replies, and tracking events to automatically get sent to Salesforce?
- How do I identify tasks in Salesforce that Yesware created?
- Does Yesware Salesforce Sync write activities to Salesforce for every email event?
- How do I enable Salesforce Sync with O365?