You can turn off the Salesforce Sidebar from the Yesware Events Dashboard in Gmail. To do so, select Preferences > Salesforce and toggle off Salesforce Sidebar.
Articles in this section
- How does the Yesware Sync Selector work?
- How many API calls does Yesware use?
- What versions of Salesforce are compatible to sync with Yesware?
- How do I create a Salesforce contact or task from within the Salesforce Sidebar?
- How do I enable my emails, replies, and tracking events to automatically get sent to Salesforce?
- How do I identify synced in emails sent via Mail Merge?
- How do I identify tasks in Salesforce that Yesware created?
- Does Yesware Salesforce Sync write activities to Salesforce for every email event?
- How do I enable Salesforce Sync with O365?
- Does Yesware support Salesforce Person Accounts?