The Yesware Sync Selector is available to Gmail users on the Enterprise plan and allows you to choose which record to sync the email to if the Contact has multiple records in Salesforce.
This feature shows the duplicate records and lets you select the Lead/Contact and Account/Opportunity your emails sync to. Once selected, Yesware will automatically sync that email and all future events for this message to that location.
You can also use the Sync Selector to associate the email with a different Contact or Lead than the person you're emailing.
To use the Sync Selector:
- Click the Salesforce Cloud at the bottom of your compose window
- This will bring up a box allowing you to select a Contact/Lead if there are duplicate records
- If you want to switch where the email is syncing, click on the Contact and type in someone else
- It will confirm the selection
- Click the x at the top of the Salesforce Sync Selector window