Yesware calendar sync makes it easy to keep your Google calendar and Salesforce calendar synchronized. Once it is setup, all events (but not tasks) that are assigned to you in Salesforce will automatically appear on your primary Google calendar. In addition, when you create or update an event on your Google calendar, you have the option to synchronize it to your Salesforce calendar.
Articles in this section
- What is Yesware calendar sync?
- How do I use Yesware calendar sync?
- How do I set up Calendar Sync with O365?
- Can Yesware sync recurring events?
- How do I setup Yesware calendar sync?
- How does Yesware calendar sync work with mobile devices?
- What won't Yesware synchronize?
- When will my events synchronize?
- How do I identify an Event in Salesforce that was created through Calendar Sync?