No. Yesware's Activity Feed does not currently provide a search option. If you are looking for activity associated with a specific email thread, navigate to the email thread by using Gmail's search bar or go to your sent folder. Then, select the "Tracking" eyeball icon button at the top of the email thread in Gmail to view the tracking history. You can also search your Tracking Report.
Articles in this section
- How does Yesware email tracking work?
- What does Yesware tracking track?
- How do I test tracking?
- What is a tracking event?
- How do I enable link tracking?
- How does link tracking work?
- How can I track a presentation?
- How can I view a recipient's engagement with a presentation?
- Can I search for emails in the Activity Feed?
- What does my recipient see when I send an email using Yesware?