To look up a Contact or Lead, type in their email address or name in the search bar at the top of the Yesware Salesforce sidebar. If there is only one option, it will bring you directly to that individual's Contact/Lead record. If there are multiple options, select the one you'd like to view in the list and that will bring you to their Contact/Lead record.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the Yesware Sidebar in Gmail?
- How do I create a new Contact or Lead from the Sidebar?
- How do I look someone up in the Yesware sidebar?
- How do I edit existing Salesforce data from the Sidebar?
- What is the green cloud icon next to email addresses I see in my inbox?
- Which Yesware plans include the Salesforce Sidebar?