Unfortunately not - stages must be created during the creation of the original Mail Merge and cannot be added after the fact.
Articles in this section
- How do I add stages to my Mail Merge?
- How can I add an image in Mail Merge?
- Can I send a Mail Merge from an alias address?
- How can I view mail merge reports?
- How do I create a CSV in Excel to use with Mail Merge?
- How do I export a CSV from Salesforce to use with Mail Merge?
- How do I create a list in Salesforce for Mail Merges?
- How do I map fields to be merged from my CSV into my emails?
- How can I add my signature to emails sent with Mail Merge?
- Can I add stages to a mail merge after I've already sent the first stage?