When creating your mail merge, you should see an "Add Stage" button below the box where you create the content of your message. Clicking on "Add Stage" will allow you to decide on some conditional settings that would trigger the additional stages and will add another "compose" box to create the content for your subsequent messages.
Articles in this section
- How do I add stages to my Mail Merge?
- How can I add an image in Mail Merge?
- Can I send a Mail Merge from an alias address?
- How can I view mail merge reports?
- How do I create a CSV in Excel to use with Mail Merge?
- How do I export a CSV from Salesforce to use with Mail Merge?
- How do I create a list in Salesforce for Mail Merges?
- How do I map fields to be merged from my CSV into my emails?
- How can I add my signature to emails sent with Mail Merge?
- Can I add stages to a mail merge after I've already sent the first stage?