When creating your mail merge, you should see an "Add Stage" button below the box where you create the content of your message. Clicking on "Add Stage" will allow you to decide on some conditional settings that would trigger the additional stages and will add another "compose" box to create the content for your subsequent messages.
Articles in this section
- I had a Mail Merge Template that used different triggers to send the next stage. What will happen now that my content has been saved as a Campaign?
- My Mail Merge Templates used “not opened” as a trigger to send the next stage. Can I do that in Campaigns?
- Why were only some of my Mail Merge Templates saved as Campaigns?
- When using Mail Merge, I used email Templates to save time. Can I still do that in Campaigns?
- I see that my Mail Merge Templates have been saved to Campaigns. What happened to my stats?
- How do I add stages to my Mail Merge?
- How can I add an image in Mail Merge?
- Can I send a Mail Merge from an alias address?
- How can I view mail merge reports?
- How do I create a CSV in Excel to use with Mail Merge?