You can have a total of 10 stages for any one given mail merge.
Articles in this section
- I had a Mail Merge Template that used different triggers to send the next stage. What will happen now that my content has been saved as a Campaign?
- My Mail Merge Templates used “not opened” as a trigger to send the next stage. Can I do that in Campaigns?
- Why were only some of my Mail Merge Templates saved as Campaigns?
- When using Mail Merge, I used email Templates to save time. Can I still do that in Campaigns?
- I see that my Mail Merge Templates have been saved to Campaigns. What happened to my stats?
- How do I add stages to my Mail Merge?
- How can I add an image in Mail Merge?
- Can I send a Mail Merge from an alias address?
- How can I view mail merge reports?
- How do I create a CSV in Excel to use with Mail Merge?