If you use a Contact or Lead list from Salesforce in Mail Merge, you are able to make changes to the email addresses and other fields. However, these updates will not be reflected on the Contact or Lead record in Salesforce.
Articles in this section
- Can I schedule a mail merge?
- How do I add stages to my Mail Merge?
- Can I send a Mail Merge from an alias address?
- How do I create a CSV in Excel to use with Mail Merge?
- How do I export a CSV from Salesforce to use with Campaigns?
- How do I create a list in Salesforce for Mail Merges?
- How do I map fields to be merged from my CSV into my emails?
- How can I turn off or limit Mail Merge for my team?
- Why is there a limit of 200 recipients for Mail Merge?
- Can I add stages to a mail merge after I've already sent the first stage?