If you use a Contact or Lead list from Salesforce in Mail Merge, you are able to make changes to the email addresses and other fields for the merge. However, these updates will not be reflected on the Contact or Lead record in Salesforce.
Articles in this section
- Save Time, Scale Your Email Productivity with Mail Merge for Gmail
- Using Mail Merge Templates
- How do I add stages to my Mail Merge?
- Can I schedule a mail merge?
- How do I map fields to be merged from my CSV into my emails for Mail Merges?
- How do I create a CSV in Excel to use with Mail Merge?
- How do I export a CSV from Salesforce to use with Mail Merge?
- How do I create a list in Salesforce for Mail Merges?
- Can I add stages to a mail merge after I've already sent the first stage?
- How many days into the future can I schedule subsequent stages to be sent?