If you use a Contact or Lead list from Salesforce in Mail Merge, you are able to make changes to the email addresses and other fields. However, these updates will not be reflected on the Contact or Lead record in Salesforce.
Articles in this section
- How do I add stages to my Mail Merge?
- How can I add an image in Mail Merge?
- Can I send a Mail Merge from an alias address?
- How can I view mail merge reports?
- How do I create a CSV in Excel to use with Mail Merge?
- How do I export a CSV from Salesforce to use with Mail Merge?
- How do I create a list in Salesforce for Mail Merges?
- How do I map fields to be merged from my CSV into my emails?
- How can I add my signature to emails sent with Mail Merge?
- Can I add stages to a mail merge after I've already sent the first stage?