If you use a Contact or Lead list from Salesforce in Mail Merge, you are able to make changes to the email addresses and other fields. However, these updates will not be reflected on the Contact or Lead record in Salesforce.
Articles in this section
- Why were only some of my Mail Merge Templates saved as Campaigns?
- I see that my Mail Merge Templates have been saved to Campaigns. What happened to my stats?
- I had a Mail Merge Template that used different triggers to send the next stage. What will happen now that my content has been saved as a Campaign?
- My Mail Merge Templates used “not opened” as a trigger to send the next stage. Can I do that in Campaigns?
- When using Mail Merge, I used email Templates to save time. Can I still do that in Campaigns?
- How do I add stages to my Mail Merge?
- How can I add an image in Mail Merge?
- Can I send a Mail Merge from an alias address?
- How can I view mail merge reports?
- How do I create a CSV in Excel to use with Mail Merge?