We offer the ability to schedule mail merges. You can select a date and time from 3 months out to send the initial message of the mail merge. If you have included stages or automated follow ups, these will be sent out based on the time and condition you originally set up (for example, send out Stage 2 after three days if recipient didn’t respond to the email).
Articles in this section
- How do I add stages to my Mail Merge?
- How can I add an image in Mail Merge?
- Can I send a Mail Merge from an alias address?
- How can I view mail merge reports?
- How do I create a CSV in Excel to use with Mail Merge?
- How do I export a CSV from Salesforce to use with Mail Merge?
- How do I create a list in Salesforce for Mail Merges?
- How do I map fields to be merged from my CSV into my emails?
- How can I add my signature to emails sent with Mail Merge?
- Can I add stages to a mail merge after I've already sent the first stage?