Images can really spice up your Template! To use an image in your Template, simply select the "insert/edit image" icon in the formatting options. From there, you can either browse your computer for a specific file, drag and drop an image, or add the source code URL for an image. Then, select "okay. Finish typing up your template and save - you’re good to go!
Articles in this section
- Yesware for Outlook (COM Add In) Jumpstart Guide
- What features are available on Yesware's COM Add In for Outlook?
- How Tracking Works in Outlook
- Save Time with Templates in Outlook
- How do I track links in templates?
- How do I add images to templates with Yesware for Outlook?
- How do I set up a mail merge in Outlook?
- How do I create a CSV in Excel to use with Mail Merge?
- What is the Insert Availability tool in Yesware for Outlook?
- Syncing Yesware for Outlook with Salesforce