If you've received an error during your installation that wasn't resolved with any other answers, we recommend that you try repairing your Microsoft Office installation. This is a Microsoft-provided tool and will not have any impact on your existing settings.
1) Open your computer's Control Panel and click on Uninstall a program
2) Find the version of Microsoft Office that is currently installed in the list of installed programs. Right click on it and then choose the Change option.
3) Wait for the popup to load, then choose the Repair option and click Continue
4) Wait for the repair installation to finish. This may take several minutes. Once it is complete, click Close
5) This should now prompt you to restart. Click Yes to restart now and complete the repair process.
6) Try to install Yesware for Outlook again