If you’d like to change the phone number associated with your Yesware account, click on any Click to Call number in the Salesforce Sidebar or Event Dashboard at the top of Gmail. This will launch the Click to Call window. Next to your current number at the top, there will be an option to reset your phone number.
Articles in this section
- What is Click to Call?
- How do I set up Click to Call in Salesforce if I use Outlook?
- How do I turn on Click to Call in Salesforce?
- How does Yesware get the phone numbers?
- What tier is Click to Call included in?
- What is Click to Call in Salesforce?
- How do I set it up?
- Can I change my number?
- What phone number will my recipient see when I call them?