Your Team Leader and Team Members will be able to view your Campaigns through the Yesware team structure only if you have shared your Campaigns with your Team, similar to the way template sharing works.
Articles in this section
- What is Yesware’s Campaigns feature?
- How can I add recipients to a Campaign?
- Best Practices for Uploading .CSV's to Campaigns
- How do I map fields to be merged from my CSV into my emails?
- How do I create a list in Salesforce for Campaigns?
- How do I export a CSV from Salesforce to use with Campaigns?
- Can I create dynamic fields within templates?
- How Can I Personalize a Campaign?
- How do I add attachments to Templates and/or Campaigns?
- What touches can I add to a Campaign?