By default, Touchpoints will show prospects in the order they are retrieved based on date the prospect was added to the campaign. You’ll also be able to see the total number of tasks listed at the top of the Touchpoints todo list and sort by task type.
Articles in this section
- What is Yesware’s Touchpoints feature?
- Is there a limit to how many recipients can be added into a Touchpoints Campaign?
- What types of campaigns can be set up in Touchpoints?
- What touches can I add to a Campaign?
- Is there a maximum number of touches I can have in a Campaign?
- When are new Tasks loaded into Touchpoints?
- How can I edit a Campaign?
- How can I add Prospects to a Campaign?
- How can I remove a prospect from a Campaign?
- What happens if my prospect is out of office?