Yesware for Outlook users can now use Click to Call in Salesforce if you use Office 365.
- Yesware Enterprise
- Office 365 (you can sign into portal.office.com)
- Outlook 2010 or later
- Salesforce Professional or later
- You have authenticated Yesware with Salesforce
1. First, we need to make sure Click to Call is enabled (only account managers can change these settings.
- Head to Yesware-->My Account
- Admin-->Account-->Account Policies
- Ensure that Click to Call in Salesforce is enabled. If not, check the box and click SAVE
2. Open Outlook-->Go to Yesware-->Get Click to Call in Salesforce
3. Click on Install the Plugin than Add Extension
4. Log into Salesforce
5. Click on Link My Office 365 Account Now
6. Sign into your Office 365 account
7. Close the window and click OK, Got It.
If you have any issues setting up click to call, please click on submit a help request in the top right.