Yesware for Outlook is compatible with the following requirements:
- Office 365 Email
- Outlook 2016
- For Outlook Web App and Outlook Live, most current versions of Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 11, or Microsoft Edge
- For Windows Desktop, most current versions of Windows 7 or later
Note: You can find out what version of Outlook you have installed here.
To install on Outlook for Desktop (Mac and PC):
- Go to the Office Store (top right of Outlook).
- Search for Yesware (or use this link).
- Click Add to enable add-in.
- Authorize Yesware to link your email account.
- If you’re on Enterprise, click on Yesware > Salesforce to ‘Connect to Salesforce.’
If you'd like to install for the Outlook Web App, you'll need to go to Settings > 'Manage Add-Ins' and then search for Yesware to enable the add-in. If you're on Outlook Live, you'll go to Settings > 'Manage Integrations'.