Tracking is not working with Yesware for O365
- In order for emails to be tracked, you will need to the "Send with Yesware" option in the Yesware for O365 tool.
- Please note, if you click the native Outlook "Send" button, the message will not be tracked.
- If there are emails in the tracking report of the app site, you may be experiencing an issue with the sidebar, which can be caused by connectivity issues or authentication issues.
- Conflicting add-ins installed for Outlook can also interfere with Yesware tracking and functionality.
Step 1 - Reset authentication
- To reset authentication, log out of Yesware and log back in. The log out button is located in the Menu tab of the Yesware Sidebar.
Step 2 - Run Diagnostic Tool
- To check if it is a connectivity issue, run the diagnostic tool with Outlook closed (you can find the tool here)
- Copy the results in a Word doc and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the details on the issue you are experiencing in your email
Step 3 - Uninstall and Reinstall Yesware
Click the Get add-ins icon in the top right hand corner
Click My Add-ins
In the Yesware Add-in, click the three dots and select Remove
Click Add and close out of the dialogue window
Click New Email to send a tracked message to email@example.com
Send the message by clicking"Send with Yesware"
Step 4 - Check for Conflicting Add-ins
- Remove any add-ins that have similar functionalities to Yesware - alternative email tracking tools (specifically Boomerang, Hunter), other outreach productivity tools (Specifically Hubspot, SalesForce), and anti-virus add-ins (McAfee).