Tracking is not working with Yesware for O365
- In order for emails to be tracked, you will need to have the Yesware Sidebar open in your compose window or use the "Send with Yesware" option if you do not qualify for "native send," which means you can use the regular Outlook send button.
- Please note, if you click the Outlook "Send" button but do not have the version of Yesware that supports this and/or do not have the Yesware Sidebar opened, the message will not be tracked.
- If there are emails in the tracking report of the app site, you may be experiencing an issue with the sidebar, which can be caused by connectivity issues or authentication issues.
- Conflicting add-ins installed for Outlook can also interfere with Yesware tracking and functionality.
Step 1 - Reset authentication
- To reset authentication, log out of Yesware and log back in. The log out button is located in the Menu tab of the Yesware Sidebar.
Step 2 - Run Diagnostic Tool
- To check if it is a connectivity issue, run the diagnostic tool with Outlook closed (you can find the tool here)
- Copy the results in a Word doc and send them to email@example.com
- Include the details on the issue you are experiencing in your email
Step 3 - Uninstall and Reinstall Yesware
Click the Get add-ins icon in the top right hand corner
Click My Add-ins
In the Yesware Add-in, click the three dots and select Remove
Click Add and close out of the dialogue window
Click New Email to send a tracked message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send the message by clicking "Send with Yesware" if necessary
Step 4 - Check for Conflicting Add-ins
- Remove any add-ins that have similar functionalities to Yesware - alternative email tracking tools (specifically Boomerang, Hunter), other outreach productivity tools (Specifically Hubspot, SalesForce), and anti-virus add-ins (McAfee).