I am running into an error when downloading or attempting to install Yesware for O365 on either Mac and PC.
The first things to always double check are:
- You have an active O365 license
- Your Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, is up to date
Many Microsoft issues are fixed with either re-downloading Microsoft Office and running an Office Repair.
Step 1 - To reinstall Microsoft Office
- Go to programs and Features and find Microsoft Office
- Right-click and select 'uninstall'
- Go to https://outlook.office365.com/owa/
- Go to the Home page, select 'Install Office Apps; and then select 'Office 2016'
Step 2 - Repair Microsoft Office
- Open the Control Panel and click on Uninstall a program.
- Find the version of Microsoft Office that is currently installed in the list of installed programs and right click on it, then choose the Change option. Wait for the pop-up to load, then choose the Repair option and click Continue.
- Wait for the repair installation to finish. This may take several minutes. Once it is complete, click Close.
- This should prompt you to restart. Click Yes to restart now and complete the repair process.