As you’re composing an email, you can access Yesware Templates, add a Tracked Link and Send with Yesware to track and sync the email to Salesforce. If these Yesware icons are greyed out and you can’t click on them, that means they’ve been disabled.
- Remove conflicting add-ins
- Re-authenticating with Yesware in outlook
- Re-installation of Yesware add-in
Step 1 - Remove Conflicting Add-ins
- Save the message as a Draft, close the message, and reopen it
- Remove conflicting COM add-ins (specifically GlobalMeet, ToDoist, Boomerang, EmailTracker).
- Remove the Antivirus Add-In (McAfee, Norton, Spyware).
Step 2 - Re-authenticate with Yesware in Outlook
- Click the Yesware button in your toolbar.
- In the sidebar select the Menu tab and sign-out
- The activation window will appear next where you can re-activate.
Step 3 - Reinstalling Yesware add-in
- Click the Get add-ins icon in the top right hand corner
- Click My Add-ins
- In the Yesware Add-in, click the three dots and select Remove
- Click Add and close out of the dialogue window
If those steps don’t work, you can reach out to the Support Team (by clicking on Send Us a Question at the top-right corner of this page) and someone should be able to assist.