Yesware offers the ability to download email activity for up to 365 days. The activity report provides a quick overview of how you’ve been using Yesware to communicate with your prospects and you can pull the report for you or for your teams. The exported report will show the number of emails sent, open and reply rates, and CRM sync data.
The CSV report will show the data range, including when the data was last refreshed, as well as the following metrics:
- Number of Emails Sent - The total number of messages sent from my Yesware email account. This includes emails sent as part of a Campaign or using the Send Later feature (Gmail).
- Number of Emails Tracked - The total number of messages sent with Open Tracking or Attachment tracking turned on. If a message tracking option is turned off in the future, it will still be included in this metric.
- Open Percentage Rate - Of all tracked messages sent, the fraction of messages that received at least one open, or link click, or presentation/attachment view, or reply.
- Reply Percentage Rate - Of all tracked messages sent within a given thread, the fraction of messages that got at least one reply back. A reply is defined as an inbound message with a corresponding outbound tracked message on the same thread.
- Number of Emails Sent to CRM Enabled - The total number of messages sent with the CRM box checked or Sync to Salesforce box checked.
- Percent of Emails Sent to CRM Enabled -The fraction of messages that are sent with CRM enabled out of the total numbers of emails sent. This includes messages that are sent tracked or untracked.