Within a Campaign, there can be 6 possible status cards. They are defined as:
- Active: The recipient was successfully added to the Campaign and is scheduled to receive future Touches.
- Connected: The recipient was automatically removed from the Campaign due to a reply. The recipient's automatic removal requires 2 aspects to be true: (a) the option "Remove recipients after connection" was selected during the creation of the Campaign, and (b) they are replying from the same address that is in the Campaign.
- Completed: The recipient received all of the Touches within a Campaign and was not Manually Removed, nor removed through Connection; they will not receive any further Touches because they have completed the Campaign steps.
- Manually Removed: The recipient was manually selected, and manually removed by you. Only recipients that are active in a Campaign ('In Flight', 'Out of Office') can be manually removed.
- Bounced: The recipient was added to the Campaign and the email was sent but was not deliverable to the email address.
- Out of Office: An automatic Out of Office reply was received, and the recipient was paused mid-Campaign. Any future Touches are on hold, and need to be re-scheduled within the inbox sidebar or "Recipients" tab within the Campaign.