Within a Campaign, there can be 6 possible status cards. They are defined as:
- Active: The recipient was successfully added to the Campaign and is scheduled to receive future Touches.
- Connected: The recipient was automatically removed from the Campaign due to an email reply, picking up a phone call touch, or booking a meeting through Meeting Scheduler. The recipient's automatic removal requires 2 aspects to be true: (a) the option "Remove recipients after connection" was selected during the creation of the Campaign, and (b) for emails, they are replying from the same email address that is in the Campaign.
- Completed: The recipient received all of the Touches within a Campaign and was not Manually Removed, nor removed through Connection; they will not receive any further Touches because they have completed all the Campaign steps.
- Manually Removed: The recipient was manually selected, and manually removed by you. Only recipients that are active in a Campaign ("Active" or "Needs Rescheduling") can be manually removed.
- Bounced: The recipient was added to the Campaign and the email was sent but was not deliverable to the email address. We will remove a "bounced" recipient from the Campaign.
- Needs Rescheduling: An automatic Out of Office reply was received, and the recipient was paused mid-Campaign. Any future Touches are on hold, and need to be re-scheduled within the "Recipients" tab within the Campaign.