When looking at the Email Activity and Templates Reports, you have the option to view the data during various pre-determined time periods, for example, the last 7 days, or during a custom date range of your choosing. To view custom date ranges from the "Reporting period" filter, you can either directly click on the calendar and select the date range you'd like to see, type the date range into the date boxes, or click the "Custom" option and select on the calendar the date range you'd like to see. After making your selection, either click "Done" or click outside of the drop-down for the date range to update in the table. Please note, for custom ranges, we are only able to display data beginning January 1st, 2018.
Articles in this section
- Yesware Reporting Capabilities
- Where Can I Access Yesware Reporting?
- What Data is Shown on the Email Activity Reports?
- What Data is Shown on the Templates Report by User?
- What Data is Shown on the Templates Report by Template?
- What Data Is Shown on the Campaigns by User Report?
- What Data is Shown on the Campaigns by Campaign Report?
- What Data is Shown on the Recipient Engagement Report?
- What Data Is Shown on the Link Click Engagement Report?
- What is "My Dashboard" in Reporting?