If you're a Team Leader on the Premium and Enterprise plans, you can share your templates with your Team Members. Through the Template Manager page, you can "move" or "duplicate" the templates to your team folders.
You can access the Template Manager by selecting the "Menu" section of the Yesware Sidebar and then clicking "Manage Templates."
You can also create and manage templates through your Yesware account on app.yesware.com. Simply select the Templates icon in the left hand menu once you're there. From there, you can create new folders or templates for personal use or to share with your team. On this page, Team Leaders can create, share, or move templates into their Teams' folders.
To share an existing template:
- Navigate to the template
- Select “More” in the bottom right
- Choose "Move Template"
- In the dialog box, switch from Personal to Team
- Then, select the team and the folder you want to move the template to
- The template will be shared with those team members
To create a Template and share it with a Team at that time:
- Click "New Template"
- As you are setting it up, in the "Save in Folder" section, select "Edit"
- Click "Team"
- Then, select the team and folder you want to save the template to
- Once you create and save the Template, it will be shared with those team members
Once a template has been shared, individual team members must refresh their Gmail or Outlook inbox to have access to the template.
Reordering templates is accomplished by navigating to the folder and selecting the "Custom Sort" button in the upper left. This will let you drag and drop templates to get the desired order you would like.
Only Team Leaders can create or move templates into their Teams.