Yesware will automatically log the Activity Type with the default value selected in your Salesforce environment. To control which values correlate to Yesware-specific tasks, you can either change the default value of the Activity Type (to change this setting, your Salesforce Admin will want to go the Salesforce > Setup > Customize > Activities > Task Fields > Activity Type and uncheck any default for Call), or employ a workflow rule/field update that looks for Yesware-specific tasks and automatically adjusts the Activity Type value based on your preferences.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable Salesforce Sync with O365?
- What happens if I have duplicate records with the same email address?
- How do I automatically associate my email activities with Opportunities in Salesforce?
- In Salesforce, where can I see the activities that Yesware has created?
- Does Yesware's Salesforce Sync write activities to Salesforce for every email event?
- How do I identify tasks in Salesforce that Yesware created?
- Will Yesware create a contact in Salesforce for me if one doesn't already exist? What if an email is sent to multiple recipients?
- Does Yesware support Salesforce Person Accounts?
- What is Background Sync?
- How do I leverage Summary-Task Logging?