No. Yesware's Tracking Feed does not currently provide a search option. If you are looking for activity associated with a specific email thread, navigate to the email thread by using Outlook's search functionality or by going to your sent folder. Once you've clicked on the email, select the "Message" tab of the tracking feed to view the tracking history. You can also search your Tracking Report.
Articles in this section
- How does Yesware email tracking work?
- What does Yesware tracking track?
- Track & Sync Emails without the Send with Yesware Button
- Track & Sync Emails Without the Send with Yesware Button Using "Direct Install"
- How do I test tracking?
- What is a tracking event?
- How does link tracking work?
- How do I enable link tracking?
- Can I search for emails in the Tracking Feed?
- What does my recipient see when I send an email using Yesware?