Since our tracking is image-based, you will not be able to use Yesware in plain-text mode. Plain-text mode strips all formatting and images, thus disabling our tracking pixel. You'll want to make sure you are using HTML.
Articles in this section
- Does Yesware Work With Alias Emails?
- How is Yesware responding to recent privacy updates?
- How does Yesware email tracking work? [Outlook]
- What does Yesware tracking track? [Outlook]
- Do I have to use the Send with Yesware button to track and sync my email? [Outlook]
- Track & Sync Emails without the Send with Yesware Button [Outlook]
- Track & Sync Emails Without the Send with Yesware Button Using "Direct Install" [Outlook]
- How do I test tracking? [Outlook]
- What is a tracking event? [Outlook]
- How does link tracking work? [Outlook]