If your emails are not automatically syncing to Salesforce, please ensure that you've enabled Send to Salesforce.
To enable this functionality in O365:
- Click on the "Authenticate with Salesforce" button within the Salesforce tab of the Yesware Sidebar
- If you aren’t already logged in to Salesforce, you’ll need to do so now and then, click Accept
- Open a compose window
- Select "Open Sidebar" in the Yesware section of the Outlook ribbon
- Click on the Tracking gear icon tab
- Choose "Settings"
- Toggle ON "Sync Email to Salesforce"
You can also go to Salesforce Preferences in our app-site, click "Deauthorize" next to where it says "Authenticated for Salesforce user: [your email address]" and then reauthorize. This might jumpstart your connection and get things back up and running again.
If the problem persists, you may want to ask your Salesforce administrator to ensure that your user profile is API access enabled. From there, please reach out to our Support Team to assist by clicking "Submit a Request" in the upper right of this Help Center page.
Please note, we will not sync emails to Salesforce to someone with the same domain as you or to someone who does not have a Contact or Lead record in Salesforce.