The Campaigns by User Report provides a quick overview of the usage and performance for personal and team Campaigns. It allows all team members to view the Campaigns performance of all members of their Teams for all time. You can also click on a User to get a more detailed analysis of that User's Campaigns.
It shows the number of unique recipients in progress, the number of recipients who have gone through a Campaign, the percentage of those tracked emails that are opened, the percentage of those that have a link that has been clicked, and the percentage that receive a connection, as well as the total meetings booked through Meeting Scheduler across all the user's campaigns. This report is designed to help you understand Campaign activity and outcomes for yourself and each member of your team to improve how you and your team use Campaigns for prospecting and follow-up, by comparing what’s working across team members.
Use the search function to find all teammates on a specific team or look for a teammate by his/her name or email. This information can be easily sorted for more deliberate searching to compare successful Campaigns engagement across an entire team.
The report includes when the data was last refreshed, as well as the following metrics:
- In Progress Recipients: The number of unique recipients that are currently "Active" on a Campaign.
- Total Recipients: The total number of recipients that have ever been "Active" on a Campaign.
- Open Percentage Rate: Of all the recipients added to a Campaign, the fraction of recipients who opened an email touch at least one time.
- Click Percentage Rate: Of all the recipients added to a Campaign, the fraction of recipients who clicked links at least once in an email touch where the "Track Links & Template Attachments" box was checked off.
- Connect Percentage Rate: Of all the recipients added to Campaigns, the fraction of recipients that replied at least once or were marked as "Connected" for a phone call task. Please note that the reply can be to a different message (all inbound emails and replies in thread outside of the Campaign are considered if the recipient hasn’t been added to another Campaign).
- Meetings Booked: The total number of meetings booked through Meeting Scheduler across all the User's campaigns - note this is only the first meeting booked per recipient in the Campaign
You can drill down into each team member to access the above listed detailed Campaign analysis for that User by clicking on the User's row.
Click "Download Report" to export to CSV the data contained in the table.